A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in Hyattsville , chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Hyattsville Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are these “we buy houses in Hyattsville companies” credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out there are […]
Should you take a cash offer for your Hyattsville house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In Hyattsville If you’re selling a property in Hyattsville to an end buyer (the person living […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Buy my Hyattsville Va house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- Cash for Homes in Hyattsville Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in Hyattsville : A Short Guide
- Who can buy my home with cash in Hyattsville Va?
- How to sell your House Quickly in Hyattsville without any Hassle